TERMS & CONDITIONS
CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS AGREEMENT
- By providing your credit card or debit card details in Your Online Account, you declare that:
- All information provided by you in Your Online Account is true and correct.
- You are authorised to request for the debiting of payments from the credit card or debit card nominated in Your Online Account.
- You authorise and request for us to arrange the withdrawal of funds from the credit card or debit card specified in Your Online Account at the time of ordering, being for the amount owing for the beverages ordered.
- You authorise the Credit Card to remain in place until cancelled or otherwise changed in accordance with this Credit Card Payments Agreement.
- You accept the terms and conditions outlined in this Credit Card Payments Agreement.
- You are responsible for:
- ensuring that the credit card or debit card details you give to us in Your Online Account are correct;
- ensuring you have sufficient funds available on the due date of any withdrawal; and
- updating the details in your Online Account if your credit card or debit card details change, are cancelled or expire.
- We can make changes to the terms and conditions of this Credit Card Payments Agreement by providing you with at least 7 days’ notice by text or email.
- We will let you know in writing if your financial institution advises us of a fraudulent transaction. You can ask us to investigate a disputed payment by contacting us on the details contained in this agreement. If you have contacted us to investigate or dispute a previous payment and following our investigation we believe on reasonable grounds that your account has been:
- incorrectly debited, we will arrange for your financial institution to adjust your account accordingly. We will also let you know in by text or email of the amount by which your account has been adjusted; or
- correctly debited, we will respond to your query by providing you with reasons and copies of any evidence of this finding.
- You acknowledge a response to a dispute may not be received for 14 business days.
- You may remove your Credit Card from your Online Account at any time.
- Upon removing your Credit Card from your Online Account, you acknowledge and agree that further beverage services will be required to be paid for in full upon pick-up. Failure to pay upon pickup may result in your Online Account being suspended.
- We may remove a Credit Card from your account if:
- you are no longer a customer of Proper Gander Espresso; or
- we are unsuccessful in debiting your account due to:
- insufficient funds in your nominated credit card or debit card. A second attempt will be made the following business day. If this fails, we will send you a text letting you know that we have made 2 failed attempts at debiting your account. A final attempt will be made on the next business day. If the final attempt fails, we will then cancel your direct debit and your beverage delivery service; or
- other reasons outside of our control such as expired credit card or incorrect card details. In these instances we will make one attempt to debit your credit card or debit card and if that fails, we will cancel this Credit Card Agreement and your beverage delivery service until such time as those details have been updated by you.
- Any dishonour fees or credit card fees we receive from your financial institution will be passed onto you the week after receipt of such fees being charged to us.
- We will let you know by email if we remove your Credit Card from your Online account.
- We may use and/or disclose your information to your financial institution in order to process payments, to investigate a possible incorrect payment or in the event of a dispute.
Cancellation requests may be submitted by phone, email, or in person. Please note that refunds will be processed in the original form of payment. Please allow at least 48 hours for your refund to be processed, and a further 3 days for the funds to be received.
Cancellations must be made at least 1 (one) hour prior to the pick-up time of the order to guarantee a refund. If the pickup-time is between 0430 and 0530, the cancellation must be requested prior to 1300 the previous day.
If you have any questions or concerns about our cancellation policy, please contact us via the contact details listed on our Website.
The Proper Gander Espresso is committed to providing excellent service and the best possible quality product.
If a customer isn’t satisfied with the product or service that they receive, The Proper Gander Espresso will fully refund the cost of their purchase.
Refund requests must be made in person during Business Hours.
SECURITY OF INFORMATION
We will take reasonable steps to ensure that all information we collect, use or disclose is accurate, complete, up-to-date and stored in a secure environment accessed only by authorised persons.
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. All data transmitted across our website is encrypted by SSL (Secure Sockets Layer). While we strive to protect your personal information from misuse, loss and unauthorised access, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us or receive from our online products or services. These activities are conducted at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission, we make our best effort to ensure its security.
Credit card information is among the most sensitive and important data that we collect. We use a Third Party (IntegraPay www.integrapay.com.au) to store all Credit Card and Direct Debit information and process all Credit Card and Direct Debit payments. For obvious reasons, please do not send credit card information through unsecured electronic mail.
It is the Customer’s Responsibility to ensure that their password to their Online Account is kept confidential and is not shared to any third party. Please ensure your password is secure and abides by the following guidelines:
- Password must not be found in any dictionary. Avoid using your birth date, family or pet names. Include lower and uppercase characters as well as at least one number and special character.